Smith Fields, Whitefish, MT
Glacier Surf is excited to host the inaugural Glacier Surf Premier Cup. This event is a multi-level competitive tournament that aims to attract, showcase and compete against the “Best of the Best” in northwest Montana, Idaho, eastern Washington, and Canada. This tournament is for boys and girls teams U8 through U15 (2015-2008). All teams will be guaranteed a minimum of 3 games.
All games will take place at Smith Fields Soccer Complex in beautiful Whitefish, Montana October 1-2nd 2022. This weekend is also a very popular and fun weekend in Whitefish as it is the annual Great Northwest Oktoberfest.
When: October 1-2nd, 2022
Where: Smith Fields Soccer Complex - Whitefish, Montana
Cost: U8-U10 $550; U11-U12 $600; U13+ $650
U8 – Players born in 2015
U9 – Players born in 2014
U10 – Players born in 2013
U11 – Players born in 2012
U12 – Players born in 2011
U13 – Players born in 2010
U14 – Players born in 2009
U15 – Players born in 2008
NSC Montana has been invited to join the Surf Nation! Starting August 1st, NSC Montana will become Glacier Surf Soccer Club!
“We are thrilled to join Surf Nation and to become Glacier Surf. Partnering with Surf aligns our club, our community, our coaches, and our players with the top soccer club in the country. This historic partnership will also provide playing opportunities, both regionally and nationally, that have never been available to players of the Flathead valley. Specifically, the top players from the Flathead Valley will now be able to try out for the Surf Regional Team and ultimately for the Surf Select National Team. Our coaching staff will also have exclusive electronic access to the world renowned Surf Curriculum for player development which will only continue to raise the level of our players and teams. This partnership provides the most playing and competing opportunities for our players and ensures our club’s future for decades to come!”
Read all about it in our FAQ below.
Glacier Surf SC is the highest quality and most professional premier soccer club in the Flathead Valley. Our cutting edge curriculum, year-round programming, and our unrivaled coaching staff combine to offer the best possible soccer experience for every player we work with.
What makes Glacier Surf different than other clubs:
● Nationally licensed and highly experienced coaching staff
● Full-time, year-round programming and full-time indoor turf facility
● Only soccer club in Montana with TRACE video system and instant player highlights for every moment of every game
● Only soccer club in Montana with TOCA Touch Training
● Most affordable premier club in the Flathead Valley
● Offers the widest variety of programs in the Flathead Valley
● Team selection allows coaches to form a team of skillful, like-minded players with shared goals and objectives
● Following the world-renowned Surf SC curriculum that focuses on individual player development
● International training and playing opportunities available to teams of all age groups
● Excellent administrative support with timely communications
● College Recruitment Services
● Team and Club Community Service Projects
At Glacier Surf, we are MORE THAN A CLUB!
GLACIER SURF IS THE PREMIER SOCCER CLUB OF THE FLATHEAD VALLEY!
CHECK OUT THESE VIDEOS:
NATE EVANS - Director of Coaching & Operations
BRANDON FERN - Technical Director
MISSY JONSON- Club Operations Manager